Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Some Laboring.. the fun kind.

Labor day weekend is always a good reminder.
That hard Labor is important.
This Labor day weekend, me and my aunt decided to do something that we have never done.
A GIRLS camping trip.

We did everything ourselves.
We loaded the truck ourselves. We loaded the kayaks ourselves. We set up the tent ourselves. We made the fire ourselves. {and some drinks ourselves.}
With lots of rum ourselves.
and a Party straw of course.
and how powerful we felt!
Girl POWER!

















It was an amazing weekend.
We felt so empowered after all of our hard Labor.
It felt good. and the perfect way to spend Labor Day.

Then I had a wood carving session.
Yes, I thought of all the kids that would be arriving after us and sounding out what I wrote.
I apologize parents, but just tell them it is just a female dog... if that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment