Thursday, September 13, 2012

today is Thursday at the dynamic house of Trisha Love.
I think I missed garbage day this week.
The garbage man is really going to hate me.
I also put plastic in my recycle bin, which I know is a big no, no.

Today is usually the day I release the new V-log.
I am now calling it a V-LOG.. instead of a vlog.. well, because it sounds so awesome.
But, well.... we had a crazy WEEK at the dynamic house of Trisha Love.
New job, school starting, lots of senior photo shoots and some other minor life struggles..
and its official.
I am super de duper busy.

I have been studying food. {hence my new job}
Learning about quinoa{I like to call it bird seed}, different cuts of meat {chef gave me an entire lesson on butchering}and then trying to figure out what color wine is called what.
I don't drink much wine.
I should probably drink more.
{if only I didnt cry when I get alittle saucy, nobody like a crying drunk girl}

So, this week the V-log is alittle late.
The week got away from me! Weeks seem to be flying by, and when I go into the store and see Halloween decorations, I shutter.
Halloween, already?
Note to self: Call the dentist.

So, today I plan on taping this weeks V-log, although yesterday I planned that too, and well.... the day just all of a sudden was gone.

Enjoy your Thursday everybody.
Tomorrow is Friday.
TGIF.

P.S. Fresh blackberries are growing in my backyard.
Today I made some oatmeal and then went out and picked a handful to put in my bowl.
yummmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment