Tuesday, September 11, 2012

a waitress?!

Today I start a new job.
It's a job that I havent done in a really long time.
a waitress job!
{yes, the kind where you need to memorize the menu and know all the drinks that you offer}
Its the kind where you need to be super de duper fast and dynamic with customers {which I got handled}, but also the kind where you need to make sure you dont piss off the chef's...
have you seen Hell's kitchen.
its like my worst fear.

I know I will rock the job.
I will not have a problem with customers.
I am a fast worker.
I am a hard worker.
But I do not know alot of important words. Like Red Quinoa{keen-wah} and Creme Fraiche{crem-fresh}
I do not know if we offer a gluten free bun or what is in the Heirloom Tomotoe soup... but I will learn. I am not exactly a FAST learner... I fear making a mistake {which I need to get over.. or else I WILL make a mistake}
I am ready for the challenge and ready to be dynamic at this.
The dynamic life of Trisha Love just got better.... she now can say "Hi, my name is Trisha and I will be your server today"... yes, I have practiced that in the mirror.
dont judge. You would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment