Saturday, August 11, 2012

alittle narcissism.

So, lets grab a cup of coffee and talk about me!
Yep, you guessed, ANOTHER blog.
Ok, its been a rough road for me in the blogger world.
I have tried over and over to do this blogging business. It just never pans out for me.

Yes, I am not perfect. I used to strive for that. Now I just strive to be a hot mess all the time, and then I dont disappoint anyone! Note to all the over achiever women out there: Just set your standards low for your self and boy oh boy, does it make life alot easier! :)  Dont compare yourself to anyone else because everyone else has different god given strengths. AND embrace your self.

I just turned 34 this year and I have come to alot of realizations.
I am still learning ALOT about myself.
I dont think that anyone ever really stops learning about themselves, ever.
AND life is so funny, isnt it?

I started this VLOG/BLOG because this is the more "me" side of life.
Yes, I am a wanna be photographer- I have a blog for that, and a facebook page that gets maybe 2 hits a day.
Yes, I am a crafty/junker/decorator and I have a facebook page for that too.

But this blog is just about my true self. The things I think about, want to talk about, funny life tidbits, my famous "learned todays" and the life I live. WHY do YOU care? Maybe you dont!
Thats ok:)

Here is my very first VLOG post.
{I was sooo nervous}. I hate my voice, even though I know thats what I sound like. Now I know why everyone in my family is all walking around with ear phones in their ears.
My daughter, who is uber chill and doesnt really seem all that interested was my guest for this one.
I will attempt to have a new guest each week, until I run out of friends, but I am excited for you to meet all my peeps!










So, all I can say for now, is BYE. :)
#comebackformorenextweek


No comments:

Post a Comment