Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lover Boy

today is a dynamic day.
OFCOURSE!

But today at "the dynamic house of Trisha Love" we will be doing some filming for tomorrow's VLOG.
With Mr. Lover boy.{my handsome husband}
You see, he is my guest blogger this week. :)

It is our 17th year wedding anniversary this weekend.
and I thought it only made sense that he was the GUEST for the week. duh!

17 years is a really, really, long time.
Like 6,209 days a long time.
204 months a long time.
and Mr. Lover boy has survived until now.

Last year me and Mr. Lover Boy had a rough year.
This year it is better.
Although life is always dynamic, it is sometimes hard.
Marriage is hard.
Life is hard.

Today will be filming day with Mr. Lover boy and I think I will have to buy him lots of beer. and wine. because he doesnt like cameras at all.
He will get home from work and I will give him a kiss and a beer and then more beer.

Tomorrow I will post our very dynamic VLOG post with me and Lover boy if he survives it today!
are you ready?! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment