Monday, August 20, 2012

Operation Pantry Re-organize

As some of you may know... I am not into food.

Nope. In fact, food is just a necessity for me. If it wasn't required for my body to survive, I may never eat. Children come to my house and leave hungry {ask my best friend Amber}.
Don't get me wrong, we have food, but its food that is maybe not part of the food groups, like Hershey bars and Doritos's, cupcakes and ice cream.
{we do have bananas all the time, potassium is important, right?}
My pantry is a disaster zone, well, sorta like my life has been.

OPERATION house makeover is under way at the dynamic house of Trisha love.
AND part of that is going to be my food situation.
My pantry situation.
My fridge situation.

My Pantry is Scary.
Like food dripping out of containers and cereal all over the floor Scary.

So, today I completely re-did my pantry.
I took everything out, and moved all the food to different places.
I organized my cans.
I organized my spices.
My flour, sugar, oatmeal, etc. is all organized.
My pantry looks beautiful.
I wish I had a before picture but I don't.
I hope that Mr. Love Boy is going to be excited that I actually did something today. Usually I just PIN things to do all day... today I actually did it.
Maybe Mr. Love Boy will bring me more Starbucks and chocolate donuts now.
Maybe Mr. Love Boy is going to expect dinner now?
OH NO!





No comments:

Post a Comment