Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Fair

today was dynamic!
so dynamic that I almost wet myself.

My sister-in-law is here visiting. AND when she is visiting, we laugh alot.
She is maybe one of the funniest people I know.
Actually, I think she IS one of the funniest people I know.

We went to the fair and had a great day.
The fair is EXACTLY the same thing every year {except the dog barn was different this year}         . It never changes. Thats why I like it I think.
I dont like change too much.
The people watching is spectacular.
The moms always look alittle stressed.
The kids are always so darn excited, until they are jacked up on cotton candy and their head is spinning in circles.
and the outfits?! Oh, the outfits.

I was kind of a mean mom this year, and with funds being limited I told the kids they could go on one ride or use that money for a special snack at the fair.
One chose a ride.
The other chose an funnel cake. {that I ate most of}

All and all, it was a dynamic day.



No comments:

Post a Comment