Saturday, August 18, 2012

OPERATION HOUSE makeover

Today is saturday. I love Saturday mornings. This Saturday morning I woke up at 7 am and my husband was missing. he was gone. I wasnt sure if maybe he just decided I was a hoarder and there was no hope for me, and left me for good. Instead I found out that he had gone to breakfast with a buddy, and then stopped and got me Starbucks and chocolate donuts. Sometimes that guy comes in handy :) I am looking forward to OPERATION house makeover. Its sorta like Extreme Home Makeover,{the one that used to be on TV} except I really need TY Pennington to be here without his shirt on... I'm pretty sure he and I would get along and be able to do amazing things together.
This is what I looked like all week. Next OPERATION is my closet. I got rid of ALOT of clothes {4 garbage bags to be exact} and now I need to organize what I have left. I will be sure to BLOG or maybe even VLOG the OPERATION... and you all will never look at me the same, I promise. Cheers to no clutter... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment